What you will need for your new puppy:
- Crate - A medium crate is perfect for your little puppy. They feel very secure and are much easier to house train if they are crate trained. They have less separation anxiety if they are crate trained. They have less separation anxiety if they are crate trained. You will need an extra large crate later on... but for house breaking the medium size is perfect.
- An exercise pen is a good item to have to keep your puppy safe when you can't watch him but don't want to confine him to a crate.
- Food and Water Bowls
- Food - Natural Balance - Duck and Potato or Chicken and Potato (Because of the possibility of bladder stones in the breed.)
- Training treats
- Bach Rescue Remedy drops to put in the water for the first week .. It makes the new home transition easier. Also, good to have on hand for any stressful situation... like when you have to leave your puppy alone, until he/she is comfortable that you will be back soon..
- ***Dogs don't have a sense of time like we do.. so they don't know if you have been gone 5 minutes or 5 hours... they just know they have to go potty or they are hungry.***